Thursday 18 March 2010

Plan Of Targets and Next Steps

Targets -

1) The first target of mine would be to proof read my work and check my mistakes such as in the foot notes area i missed out certain colons and full stops so it would be better if i focussed on this little mistake to make it perfect.

2) My second target would be to use more theories and use more media terminology so that the essay is more interesting and better to read and so that it makes more sence.

3) I would also check my work again and make sure that my grammar and punctuation is used properly and read my work again to over look and find any errors which i can correct

Plan Of next Steps -

1) To check every page properly so that key concepts and key info is mentionned on every page as when annotating each page i found that some pages were not very good in the sence of using media key words.

2) I am also planning to get more books and get more quotations to use in the essay, i have currently got 20 quotes but suppose i can find many more


3) i could take out in appropriate info and use more info which is more relevant and info which can push my grade up

No comments:

Post a Comment